ProgressiveHealth is seeking a Massage Therapist/ Early Intervention Specialist to join our outstanding team of healthcare professionals to work onsite with employees at a local automotive manufacturer in Princeton, IN.
We strive to increase the workforce’s ability to perform their job duties safely and decrease the risk of injury through intervention at the early onset of discomfort in a contemporary, dynamic work environment.
What you will be doing:
- Evaluate soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion
- Massage and knead the muscles and soft tissues of the human body in order to provide discomfort relief or wellness maintenance
- Work with injury prevention and therapy teams at the facility
- Proactive prevention
- Early symptom intervention
- Case management
- Implementing wellness initiatives
- Health education and health promotions
- Class instruction
- Supervision of exercise floor to ensure safety of participants and proper use of equipment
- Ergonomic program support working to increase the workforce’s ability to perform their job duties safely and decrease risk of injury
Ideal candidate will:
- Be energetic and take initiative
- Engage with the workforce
- Be dependable and willing to help
- Have strong attention to detail
Education and training required:
- Hold active Indiana Massage Therapy license
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Kinesiology, Exercise/Sports Science, Health Promotions or related field.
- CPR certification
- New grads are encouraged to apply!
- Monday – Friday: 3:30pm-11:00 pm
- May work a rotating shift schedule
This full-time position include:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Robust benefit package
- Bonus potential
Submit your resume to become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!