The Marketing & Events Associate supports the coordination of Credo’s external higher education conference sponsorships and presence as well as the development and management of Credo-led virtual and in-person events. This role also supports Credo’s internal communication and marketing tasks such as new team member onboarding logistics, staff photography, book and collateral mailings, and External Relations team cross-functional support, as needed. The position will report to the Associate Vice President for Marketing and serve as a part of Credo’s External Relations team under the leadership of the Executive Vice President.
- External conferences: Support and execution including sponsorships, registrations, client dinners, premium items, and coordination of all logistics.
- Credo Institutes: Support and execution including communication, recruitment, registration, payments, logistical contracts, and event and ROI survey coordination.
- Credo firm-wide meetings and events: Communication and logistical support.
- Credo virtual webinars and events: Support and execution including digital campaigns, communication, and logistics.
- New President’s Campaign: Management of ongoing outreach with new presidents including list development, communication, and mailings.
- Book and marketing collateral mailings, bulk or individual.
- Staff photography coordination for new and existing team members.
- Staff biography and business card coordination for new and existing team members.
Required Skills & Requirements:
- Unwavering commitment to fostering a collaborative, inclusive environment.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in marketing, communications, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing events and preparing marketing materials.
- Occasional travel for on-site event support.
- Adeptness at navigating both in-person and digital events.
- Strong skills in Zoom technical management with small and large groups.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be proactive, plan, and execute strong independent and team-based work.
- Enthusiasm for supporting a motivated, growing team engaged in evolving processes.
- Ability to clearly communicate with and coordinate with external partners.
- Excellent organizational and detail management skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with a variety of team members and projects.
Desired familiarity with or ability and willingness to learn:
- Salesforce or other CRMs.
- HubSpot or other marketing automation platforms.
- InDesign and other Adobe Creative Suite applications.
This position requires proximity to our Credo Office in Whitsett, North Carolina for the regular coordination of marketing and event inventory, mailings, and shipments. This team member will have the option of working remotely from a home office, being located fulltime in our NC office, or a hybrid of the two.
Candidates should send a résumé and letter of interest to Sue Pick, Associate Vice President for Marketing, at MEAssociate@credohighered.com.