Multimedia Account Executive Manager
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the company’s strategy for their business.
• Meet with clients to evaluate needs and develop a marketing product features, benefits, rates and packages.
• Meet individual and departmental goals.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must exhibit strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Must be goal-driven, self-motivated, and exhibit a passion for
Some top benefits:
• Highly competitive base and commission structure which includes a guaranteed transitional program for the first 60 days
· Degree in Human Resources or related ﬁeld of employment.
· 3 years minimum working experience in a similar role within a structured corporate environment
· Effective Communication, Interpersonal & Organizational Skills
· In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• Strong, established territory with great opportunity for growth.
• Fun, fast-paced, flexible work environment.
· Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance; company-paid
· Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics disability and term life insurance; a generous PTO policy with paid holidays; and a 401(k) plan with discretionary match.
· Experience with recruiting & the recruitment process results.
PTO accrual beginning on the first day of employment; company requirements
• MUST LOVE SALES!
Location: South Metro, MN
Equal Opportunity Employer
Adam's Publishing, IncApple Valley, MN