Posted: August 18, 2019 2019-08-18T00:02:08.300078+00:00
Central Arkansas Water (CAW), an award-winning water utility serving Little Rock-North Little Rock and surrounding areas, is currently seeking a skilled, innovative leader to
serve as Controller for the utility.
• Assists the DOF in directing operation and supervision of the Finance section, treasury management, & utility wide budget activities
• Oversees preparation of monthly financial statements and Annual Financial Report
• Oversees all aspects of payroll, accounts payable, and capital asset activities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; meets all requirements to sit for the CPA, CPFO, & CGFM exams & able to complete one of the certifications within 1 year
• 4 years of work experience in Accounting and/or Finance including supervision
• Through understanding of fiscal management, government accounting, cost & financial accounting, spreadsheet software, trust indenture/bond debt processes & budgeting
• Able to use Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint & skilled in creating & maintaining spreadsheets using formula functions
• Master of Business Administration or Accountancy Degree, CPA, CPFO, & CGFM preferred
We offer outstanding benefits, competitive pay, relocation assistance, and an excellent work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We welcome and support diversity in our workplace.