July 31, 2019
PB Catch Position: Corporate Financial Controller Salary and benefits (health insurance, paid vacation): $55K - $70K based on qualifications and work experience.
Qualifications required: financial analyst with at least a BA in finance or business management and a minimum of 5 years work experience as financial analyst including some work experience in the hospitality management field.
Description of duties:
- Financial controller for a hospitality management corporation that employs 45 people and generate over $2M in annual revenues
- Conduct financial studies and evaluation
- Implement new financial systems and procedures
- Provide training on financial systems to management and bookkeeping staff
- Supervise bookkeeping operations and oversee payroll
- Create and monitor financial budgets for each aspect of the company's operations
- Implement and maintain cost control systems
- Management of business costs
- Generate and present financial reports to management team
This job is no longer available.