Fercho Properties is seeking an experienced Property Manager/Administrative Assistance in our Fargo office.
If you have superior sales/marketing skills, good financial abilities and a commitment to provide quality service for your residents, please apply! The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a manager in the multi-family industry. The various responsibilities include the following:
* Ensure property is rented to fullest capacity.
* Utilize marketing strategies and social media to secure prospective residents.
* Confirm that leasing techniques are effective in obtaining closing.
* Know, understand and practice Fair Housing Standards.
*Ensure that all rents are collected when due and posted in a timely manner.
* Ensure that all bank deposits are made immediately.
* Confirm all leases and corresponding paperwork are completed and filed on a timely basis.
* Ensure current resident files are properly maintained and secured.
* Ensure all administrative paperwork is accurate, complete and submitted on a timely basis.
* Resolve resident concerns and requests on a timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction with management.
* Training on-site management with proper procedures for completing paperwork, move-ins, move-outs and compliance with state and federal compliance guidelines.
* Ensure distribution of all company or community-issued notices (i.e., inspections/cleanings/office closures, etc.).
* Consistently implement policies of the management company.
* Maintain property appearance and ensure repairs are noted and completed on a timely basis. This requires regular community inspections and tours.
* Work closely with team members to ensure work orders are completed on a timely and efficient basis.
* Assure quality and quantity of market ready apartments.
* Ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
* Previous experience in a property management environment.
* Computer knowledge MS Word, Excel and social media.
* Ability to act independently and make decisions.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Previous lease up experience is preferred.
* Competitive salary package - $35,000 to $50,000 DOE
* Paid time off
* Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance
* Simple IRA Savings Plan
Fercho Properties is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Fercho Property ManagementFargo, ND