Dynetics to Host Hiring Fair on Thursday, April 28
HUNTSVILLE, Ala., April 21, 2022 -- Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is hosting a hiring fair from 4-7 p.m. Thursday, April 28, at their Solutions Complex, 1004 Explorer Boulevard, in Cummings Research Park in Huntsville, Alabama.
In-house recruiters and technical staff will be onsite and looking for experienced candidates with 3+ years of expertise in electrical engineering, computer engineering, systems engineering, computer science, supply chain and/or finance.
For each field, the following opportunities exist at Dynetics:
· Electrical engineering: control systems; communications and data links; modeling and simulation development; RF sensor analysis, modeling and design; electrical/electronics design; hardware prototyping; digital signal processing; instrumentation; and/or foreign hardware exploitation
· Computer engineering/computer science: Windows, Linux/Unix or web-based application development; embedded programming; software engineering and architecture; MATLAB/Simulink/Realtime workshop development; SQL Database programming; and/or distributed and Hardware-in-the-Loop simulation
· Supply chain: government property administrators; subcontracts administrators; compliance; buyers; and procurement
· Finance: financial analysis; business operations; financial planning; earned value management systems; and schedulers
Basic qualifications for interested candidates include the following:
· Candidates must have a bachelor's, master's or PhD degree in specified field.
· Candidates must be local to the North Alabama area or willing to relocate.
· Candidates must be a U.S. citizen.
· Candidates must possess (and be able to maintain) a final secret clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a final secret clearance.