Home-Health Care Partners (HCP) is seeking dedicated, compassionate and dependable individuals to attend a free, paid training program leading to NYS Home Health Aide Certification and employment with this agency. No experience necessary!
• 75 hours of classroom and lab sessions with Registered Nurse Instructor.
• 8-hour Supervised Clinical (conducted in the lab).
• Classes scheduled 6-8 hours/training day over 10-12 business days.
• Participation in Peer Mentorship Program to ensure job success and satisfaction.
• Candidates must possess a valid NYS Driver license, pass an employee health screening and NYS DOH Criminal History Background Check, and successfully graduate from HHA Certification Program.
• Work assignments based upon availability, location preferences, and care requests.
• Very flexible schedules to balance work and life.
• Competitive salary/shift differentials/benefits.
HCP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Home-Health Care PartnersJohnstown, NY