Genstler Eye Center is looking to add a Technician to its team in Topeka! Candidate must have great customer service skills, a passion to care for patients, and the ability to work well in a team environment. We are willing to train the right candidate.
- Reviews patient chart to ensure completeness and accuracy of information.
- Performs testing required by the type of exam scheduled, patient complaint and history.
- Acts as scribe while physician examines patient entering data into electronic medical records or handwrites in paper chart, oversees patient flow.
- Administer topical ophthalmic or oral medications under the direction of the physician.
- Assists with in-office procedures ensuring proper informed consent is obtained, sets up and cleans up from procedures.
- Assists with patient education.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of exam rooms during the workday.
- Complies with all practice procedures and protocols. Complies with all State and Federal regulations.
- Maintains a positive attitude consisting of cooperation, self-motivation, courtesy, and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a Fast Pace Environment
Dr. Genstler has served the greater Topeka, Manhattan and Lawrence communities since 1994. Her personable style, commitment to customized patient care and surgical expertise have made Genstler Eye Center one of the leading refractive and cataract practices in Kansas.