Employee Type: Full Time
- Job is located in New Bedford.
- Minimum Experience Required: 1 year
- Degree Required: Must possess an MCE approved Bachelor’s Degree in a human services field
- Driver’s License and proper auto insurance required
- Awareness and sensitivity to contextual variables such as race, culture, gender, sexuality, disability, economics and lived experience
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
Gándara Center provides residential, mental health, substance abuse and preventive services for children, adults and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse community.