Posted: September 29, 2019 2019-09-29T10:00:00+00:00
Hospice House RN & Nights
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Applies nursing principles and techniques in the treatment of patients. Provides nursing care, emotional support and education to the patient/family/caregiver.
2. Is responsible for the implementation and continued development of the patient care plan and physician’s plan of treatment.
3. Is responsible for the direct care of the patient, including supervision of HNA’s and volunteers.
4. Maintains complete, accurate, current patient records in accordance with Hospice of Spokane recordkeeping procedures and requirements,
5. Communicates with physicians and others as needed to coordinate and ensure high-quality care.