Posted: March 08, 2018
Construction Managers needed for high end custom building General Contractor. Must have 5 years minimum experience with estimating, contract admin, management and computer skills.
We are looking for a reliable Construction Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
Construction Managers Responsibilities
• Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
• Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
• Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
• Meet contractual conditions of performance
• Review the work progress on daily basis
• Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
• Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
• Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences
• Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
• Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques