Housekeeper - Part Time (Evening) - Alexandria, MN
Position details: Part-time evening schedule.
Are you ready to make a difference in people's lives?
Working within the framework of Vista Prairie Communities' values of Caring, Respect, Collaboration, Innovation and Stewardship, the Housekeeper is responsible for providing housekeeping assistance or services to the community. Create a meaningful opportunity for yourself by joining our strong Vista Prairie Communities team!
Key Accountabilities - Clean Environment
* Cleans resident suites according to established schedules.
* Ensures resident suites are clean and orderly.
* Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies and reports any needed items.
* Receives and examines home supplies to ensure quality and quantity meet established standards and specifications.
Key Accountabilities - Occupational Health and Safety
* Demonstrates a strong respect for community property and supplies; takes action to protect equipment and eliminate waste.
* Keeps community areas neat and orderly; maintain hallways, eliminate trip hazards, remove all waste materials, and all other hazards to employees or residents.
* Reports all slips, trips, and fall incidents regarding staff or residents.
Education and Experience
High School education or equivalent (or working towards it) preferred.
* Follows all policies and procedures.
* Must be a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age.
* Must be able to relate information concerning residents' condition.
* Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant action.
* Must receive a "not disqualified" criminal background result from Department of Human Services and may not be on the OIG exclusions list.
* Stays up to date on all required training.
* Understands and adheres to the Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy. Is familiar with the Resident's Bill of Rights and adheres to it.
* Complies with state and federal HIPAA requirements.
Vista Prairie Communities is an equal opportunity employer
Windmill PondsAlexandria, MN