Situated on 2,000 acres, Nemacolin Resort, located in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, features luxurious guestrooms, suites, townhomes, and luxury vacation homes, including the Falling Rock boutique hotel, a recipient of the AAA Five-Diamond Award and Forbes 5-Star rating. Pennsylvania’s luxury, nature-inspired retreat, named one of 2018’s top 58 most luxurious hotels in the world by Forbes Travel Guide!
The Regional Sales Manager executes sales strategies of Nemacolin Resort to ensure that occupancy, average daily rate, and market share are achieved. This position will work directly with the Director of Sales and Marketing and operate from their satellite sales home office in the specified designated marketplace. Production results will be monitored and adjusted to the current market conditions.
- Primary internal point of contact for both existing and new corporate, association, and group business opportunities for Nemacolin Woodlands Resort.
- Negotiate contracts and work with group contacts on securing business for the resort.
- Setting up and conducting site visits to prospective groups to maximize potential business for the resort.
- Work alongside various departments within the resort to provide a world-class experience for group business. Maintain and expand current group relationships and generate leads for new business.
- Promote the resort and introduce to new clients through targeted sales and marketing strategies on a regional and national level.
- Active involvement and participation in targeted industry events, conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Focus on effective revenue management techniques to drive mid-week and off-season revenues.
- Attend organizational functions.
- Performance of client site inspections as needed.
- Serve as an outstanding ambassador for the resort.
- Map key corporations in primary sales territory.
- Ability to manage a large amount of sales accounts and business traces.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work remote, or a satellite location
- Professional management/leadership skills
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to travel consistently
- Ability to work as a team player
- The candidate must have the ability to speak English fluently
- Experience in a Resort/Hotel setting is preferred.
- Proven outside sales success: 5 years in the New York, New Jersey, and surrounding areas.
Why work for Nemacolin?
Located in the beautiful Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin Woodlands Resort is the area’s premier destination for launching a Five-Star, Five-Diamond career in the hospitality industry. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Our unique amenities and strong track record of exceeding industry standards make Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help our associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization by offering our associates competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits plan including:
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Opportunities for advancement – At Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, we encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a variety of departments to better understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs – Nemacolin Woodlands Resort realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service and the ability to consistently exceed guests’ expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs – As a new associate, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your growth and career interests while sharing knowledge, advice, and encouragement along the way.
Awards and Accolades
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort has consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and various other awards from Condé Nast Traveler and Golf Digest name a few.