ProgressiveHealth is seeking an experienced, full-time Intake Coordinator to join our outstanding team of professionals in Princeton, IN.
This position is responsible for:
- Schedules candidates for interviews and checks them in upon arrival
- Answers phones, communicates via email, and keeps track of documents
- Manages employees schedule of daily assignments
- Continued compliance with established operational policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with scheduling and operating a multi-line phone
This full-time position includes:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Robust benefit package;
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Education Assistance
- 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
This a full time, direct-hire position with a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
Are you a good fit for this position? If yes, please submit your resume!