Program Manager-Contract Training Chattanooga State is an educationally purposeful community where faculty, staff, and students share academic goals and strive for high standards that lead to the attainment of degrees and certificates, meaningful careers, and a committed citizenry of lifelong learners.
We value those who:
- Consistently act in the best interest of students and the College (who have their priorities right);
- Get things accomplished (who execute);
- Are transparent (who are direct, truthful, and non-manipulative);
- Are positive in outlook (who see the glass as half-full); and
- Build constructive workplace relationships (who are team players).
We have an opening for Program Manager-Contract Training at our Chattanooga State campus!
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Design, and or, assist in the development of training, programs, and services for contract or customized training, courses.
- Identify, hire, and manage appropriate faculty and staff for fulfillment of courses and programs.
- Work closely with academic personnel, e.g., deans, faculty and adjuncts, to ensure quality programming and collaboration in program development.
- Work with other College departments to ensure timely execution of programs; for example, Finance for invoicing of contracts, bookstore for materials ordering, etc.
- Ensure all project documentation is accurate and maintained.
- Ensure that arrangements are made for appropriate facilities, materials, and equipment necessary for the delivery of services.
- Work with Marketing and Communications staff to market programs and services.
- Maintain records of projects and other information as necessary to provide reports in a timely manner.
- Establish, maintain, and cultivate positive, collaborative partnerships with employers, community members and colleagues.
- Participate in training and professional development as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
- A minimum of three (3) years related experience in business, industry, training, or a related activity. Must possess an ability and willingness to travel.
Preferred Qualifications: N/A