Find unrivaled experience and status
The greatest reward for nearly every nurse is the joy of serving others. But in the Navy Nurse Corps, when you work to improve the lives of others, you can vastly improve your own – both professionally and personally.
As a Navy Nurse, you will serve your country by helping not only those in the military who defend it but also their families and people in need around the globe. In some of the most dynamic environments imaginable. Sharing equal status with the health care professionals you work with. Serving a greater good – and
your own career.
Excellent scholarship opportunities mean you may graduate from nursing school potentially debt-free. This will enable you to concentrate on your studies rather than worrying about how to pay for school. Plus look forward to generous benefits, a manageable workload and guaranteed vacations.
Your experience will be unrivaled too. Attain skills you can take anywhere. With specialty training and continuing postgraduate education that lets you maintain the competitive edge every nurse needs. Then choose from the best nursing jobs when you return to civilian life.
As an Officer in the Navy Nurse Corps, you’ll develop strong peer-to-peer relationships with Navy Physicians – along with the respect and honor that accompany the Navy uniform.
• Work with a team of talented colleagues united by a common mission
• Seize opportunities to educate, lead and shape policy within Navy Health Care
• Instruct Hospital Corpsmen on how to provide quality patient care
• Choose from sought-after specialties – study to become a nurse practitioner or a nurse anesthetist or even attend the famed Naval School of Health Sciences in Bethesda, MD.
As a Navy Nurse, you’ll elevate your credentials and set the standard as you:
• Apply leading-edge medical advances at world-class hospitals
• Utilize some of the most advanced technology on the planet, like Radio Frequency Identification, which can lead to less paperwork and more meaningful patient care
• Work at the best military nursing facilities on shore, at sea and in the field
• Find new meaning in the term “teamwork” with top health care professionals on the highly respected Navy Health Care team
Healer of mind, body and spirit. Ambassador of hope. Respected nursing professional. There’s no exaggerating the significance of the role you’ll serve as a nurse in America’s Navy.
To learn more, send cover letter or resume.
US NavyPittsburgh, PA