Virginia Gay Hospital, Clinics, Home Health, Nursing and Rehab
Grow as a professional with our growing practice!
Atkins Family Medical Clinic is growing and looking to add a CMA, LPN or RN to our staff!
4-10 hour days! Monday-Thursday!
No Weekends! No Holidays!
And an opportunity to develop relationships with both patients and staff in a well established family health clinic.
As a member of the Virginia Gay Hospital health care team, the Clinic CMA/LPN/RN plays a vital role in the care of our patients.
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate ensures all communications reflect the standards and mission of VGH.
- They will maintain patient confidentiality and follow HIPAA Guidelines, display a consistently positive, cooperative, self-motivated, courteous and professional attitude.
- This candidate will also perform other duties as assigned.
- The job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to job position.
- General duties may include rooming patients, assisting providers with patient care, patient phone calls, referrals, documenting in the EHR.
Education & Training Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited program for nursing or medical assistants.
- CPR certified.
- Understanding of medical terminology and insurance procedures.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Previous clinical experience preferred but not required.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate self-confidence and positive attitude toward self and others.
- Ability to stay focused and organized under high demands and situations.
- Ability to handle numerous situations at a time while maintaining a level of professionalism.
- Excellent team player and communication skills required along with strong telephone and interpersonal skills.