The Hayden School District has the following opening for the 2020-2021 school year:
Lead Teacher and Early Childhood
Special Education Teacher
One on one special education paraprofessional
Food Service Assistant
- Performing preparation duties such as rinsing, peeling, slicing and dicing fruit and vegetables.
- Weighing and measuring ingredients.
- Wrapping, date-labeling and storing food items.
- Cleaning and organizing work areas, equipment, utensils and service station.
- Following established recipes to prepare menu items.
- Following guidelines to ensure correct serving temperatures and adequate portion control.
- Serving customers in fast, efficient and friendly manner.
- Providing customers with information regarding food ingredients, availability and pricing.
- Escalating customer concerns and complaints to management.
- Assisting customers to pay for products.
- Complying with relevant safety, hygiene and service standards and procedures.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.