Job DetailsLevel EntryJob Location Portland Branch - Portland, ORPosition Type Full TimeDescription
Rogers Machinery is looking for a knowledgeable Parts Specialist to join our team. In this role, your primary job is to maintain our inventory levels based on our production and aftermarkets needs. You will also be working with our distributors around the country to support them with their aftermarket parts needs. Our ideal candidate has experience in customer service and has a mechanical background.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help maintain our parts inventory
- Locate parts using our computer system
- Set and maintain stocking levels
- Assist distributors with quotes and sales of aftermarket parts
- Issue purchase orders to external suppliers
- Sourcing parts
- Assist with invoicing and payment processing
- Communicating with vendors, customers, and our production team to ensure that deliveries arrive at their destinations on time
- Evaluate historical demand to establish safety stock and reorder points
- Keep warehouse and production informed on any receiving/shipping coordination
- Promotes cost-efficiency
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Mechanical aptitude (preferred)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Customer service skills
- Creative problem solver
- Able to work independently with strong self-management and professionalism.
- Able to complete work within assigned deadlines.