Hiawatha Community Hospital Now Hiring! Full Time/Part Time Registered Nurses- OB, Medical/Surgical, Emergency and Surgery Departments
Hiawatha Community Hospital is looking for new members to join the team! Applicants must be team players and possess good communication skills. Competitive wages and benefits are offered.
Registered Nurse Positions
· OB- Day and Night Shift Positions consist of 12-hour shifts with a weekend working rotation. Shifts run from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm and 6:00 pm. to 6:00 am. Prior OB experience is preferred, however, all applicants will be considered. Position offers opportunities to further education in lactation management and childbirth education.
· Medical/Surgical Department– Part-time Night Shift Position consists of 2-12 hours shifts with weekend working rotation. Shifts run from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am with a $6 Night Shift Differential.
· Surgery Department – Full Time Day Shift Position consists of either 4-10 hour shift or 5 – 8 hour shift per week. Call responsibilities are required. Prior OR/PAR Nurse is preferred, however all applicants will be considered.
· Emergency Department – Part Time Night Shift Position consists of 2 12-hour shifts per week. Shifts run from 6:00 pm – 6:00 am with a $6 Night Shift Differential.
Also, a Night WIN position is available. A WIN Position RN must work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nightshift 6:00 pm – 6:00 am for two weekends in a row and then will have one weekend off. The schedule will continue with this rotation of two weekends on and one off. At times it may be necessary for your nurse manager to adjust your schedule to meet the staffing needs of the unit. Prior Emergency Room or EMT experience is preferred, however all applicants will be considered.
· All positions above must hold a valid Registered Nurse diploma or degree from an Accredited School of Nursing and must have a current, valid license as an RN in the State of Kansas or Multi-State License.
Located in Hiawatha, Kansas, HCH is a rural 25 bed critical access hospital that prides itself on high quality care and the commitment to fully serve the community and surrounding area.
HCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hiawatha Community HospitalTopeka, KS