- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to drive growth in revenue and profitability consistent with goals.
- Initiates and coordinates development of sales plans to penetrate new markets.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing for proposals submitted for approval while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Develops and coordinates the performance of Sales Representatives. Assists Sales Representatives with the preparation of proposals.
- Ensures that Sales Representatives meet or exceed activity standards for prospects, proposals and closes.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Construction Management or related field is a plus
- 5-7 years of industrial sales or customer management experience; preferably in structural steel/ fabrication
- Ability to communicate effectively with professional demeanor to ensure sales success
- Ability to interface effectively with all departments to foster a success-oriented organization
- Ability to respond effectively to time-sensitive & problematic inquiries or concerns
Metals USA offers a competitive starting salary and benefits plus upward mobility professional growth.
EOE, Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/D/V.
If interested, please forward your resume directly.