The Digital Marketing Manager is an experienced marketer who will manage and develop digital campaigns across the Resort portfolio, boost sales, support retention initiatives, and drive revenue. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and executing the end-to-end campaign strategy and activities that support our business objectives. This role will specialize in developing integrated marketing campaigns and programs across all relevant channels, including digital, social, paid media, and events.
- Locate and secure various content (imagery for creative, text copy and videos,) needed to execute all ad campaigns internally and externally
- Manages presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and other similar community sites.
- Monitors effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyzes, reviews, and reports on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Manages paid search and display campaigns for Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
- Perform research using online resources, analytics as well as resort staff to strategize content used for marketing purposes
- Design and build advertising campaigns with Google Adwords, Google Display Network, Facebook, LinkedIn & our Email Marketing Platform
- Optimize ad campaigns daily to meet campaign KPI goals and stay within budget constraints
- Builds email databases, develops email editorial calendars, and manages and reports on email campaigns.
- Pull Google Analytics reporting daily/weekly/monthly to assist in overall marketing strategy
- Produce daily content for organic social media posts as well as our blog
- Create and manage social media calendar for posting content about the entire resort
- Monitor all advertising campaigns, test for quality control, and report monthly to Marketing Director
- Social Media
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
- Google Adwords Certification preferred
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- 3+ years of proven advertising campaign management experience
- 3+ years of advertising and or marketing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Products
- Proficient in Adobe Suite Products
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of current market trends