The Tulsa World Media Company, a digital media solutions provider for broadcast and traditional news media, is seeking a Production and Circulation Assistant. Key Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Help organize of pre-prints and load insert machines
- Verifying counts of paper
- Label and top bundles
- Bundle and ship papers and pre-prints
- Deliver newspapers in routes that need covered
- Help train independent contractors to ensure timely and accurate delivery
- Other duties as assigned
Why Join Us?
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with forklift and pallet jack preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Safely be able to drive to various locations
- Be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Ability to work weekends and holidays is necessary
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record required
The Tulsa World Media Company offers competitive wages in a dynamic, interesting work environment with career growth opportunities. We offer an extensive benefit program that can be personalized to your needs. Our benefit program includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company provided life insurance and supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401K retirement plan with company match. We also offer generous paid time off to allow the flexibility to balance personal life and work. This includes paid parental leave for new parents.
The Tulsa World serves Tulsa and northeastern Oklahoma by delivering news on local issues, sports coverage, entertainment features and opinions in the community through a daily newspaper and tulsaworld.com. It also has weekly newspapers and websites in surrounding communities including Owasso, Sand Springs, Wagoner and Skiatook. The Tulsa World also runs a print and digital advertising company that offers businesses and organizations opportunities to prosper. Tulsa World Media Company is majority owned by Lee Enterprises.
Lee Enterprises is the nation's fourth-largest provider of high-quality local news, with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have print, digital and e-replica versions. Our digital sites attract more than 44 million unique visits monthly. We also have a rapidly growing roster of digital products for consumers, and are committed to aggressive digital growth.
Lee Enterprises is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We respect and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net.