Vacancy Announcement - Executive Director for Fremont County BOCES - Board Cooperative Educational Services. Board of Cooperative Educational Services.
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelors degree in related field required
• Master’s and Minimum of 5 years educational leadership experience preferred
• Ability to organize, prioritize, maintain, and complete multiple projects
• Carry out policy governance through reasonable interpretations
• Operate the organization within the Wyoming state statues
• Manage projects as directed by the Fremont County BOCES board
Fremont County BOCES coordinates educational services to the community in the areas of post-secondary education, vocational-education, preschool, and adult education. BOCES looks for innovation services that can be more effectively provided through a cooperative effort.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Fremont County BOCESRiverton, WY