Fiberutilities Group, a network services and technology management firm located in Cedar Rapids, IA, is seeking a Project Manager to join its team.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and managing multiple Information Technology projects of varying complexity from original concept through design, testing, planning, and implementation.
FG offers an exceptional company culture, solid compensation package with full benefits, and the ability to grow professionally.
• Responsible for managing multiple information technology projects including but not limited to schedule development, SOW, scope, resource, and risk management of system solutions
• Provides verbal and written project status reports to internal and external leadership
• Proactively manages project issues and risks, and escalates when appropriate
• Develops and maintains project budgets from initiation through completion of project
• Develops and manages detailed project work plans including the definition of key activities and tasks, the allocation of appropriate resources, the delegation of activities to project team members, and the execution of activities and tasks
• Leads project teams by demonstrating the ability to effectively lead team members, facilitate team discussions, understand group dynamics, and constantly achieve outcomes
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Nursing, or other closely related field
• 3+ years leading information technology projects
• Experience with healthcare applications and processes a plus
• Ability to confidently plan and lead multiple organizations through all activities necessary to implement or upgrade clients IT networks
• Highly proficient in MS Project and MS Office
• Knowledge of Telecommunications, Networks, LAN, WAN, voice and data services, and equipment a plus
Apply today! FG offers employment with a small, creative group of individuals, collaborative team culture, lucrative benefits, and flexible schedule availability.
Fiberutilities Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and a large supporter of affirmative action. Fiberutilities Group has a strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All applicants are considered for actual employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
FG (Fiberutilities Group)Cedar Rapids, IA