Do you LOVE dogs?
We are looking for the right person to join our award winning mom & pop dog boarding facility. We have some flexibility in hours/days but this is a full time job and will require some weekend/holiday shifts. This is a smaller (24 kennels), high-end kennel where we focus on the personalized well-being of our furry guests.
The prior experiences that we will value the most are:
- Veterinary assistant or technician
- Customer service at a veterinary clinic or other establishment
- Managed a team
- Work at another dog kennel
- Office skills (phone, email, excel)
- Dog handling skills, especially with fearful dogs
While this is an assistant manager role that deals with client interactions, you must be okay with getting your hands dirty. This is a physical job. We are a facility where everybody pitches in and does every task when it’s required. On any given day, the role may require:
- Answering emails/phones
- Checking clients in and out
- Managing one or two other employees
- Walking one or multiple dogs on leash
- Supervising one or multiple dogs off-leash
- Cleaning kennels
- Giving dogs baths
- Feeding and medicating dogs
Minimum requirements include:
- Must LOVE dogs!
- Be a team player
- Have your own reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Okay with working outdoors in the elements
$18 - $20 depending on experience, includes paid vacation, paid sick leave, health insurance stipend.
Roscoe's RanchSnohomish, WA