The Earle C. Clements Job Corps Academy is seeking Residential Advisors. We offer a competitive salary, benefits package and advancement opportunities. Full-time, part-time, and substitute positions available. MTC is an equal opportunity employer-Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
“Building Tomorrow’s Futures Today”
The Earle C. Clements Job Corps Center is located on the former site of Camp Breckenridge, a World War II and Korean War army training facility in northwest Kentucky. Our center opened in 1965 as the Breckenridge Job Corps Center. The center name was changed in 1980 to honor Earle C. Clements, a former governor and U.S. senator of the state of Kentucky. The Earle C. Clements Job Corps Academy is located in Morganfield, KY and is the second largest Job Corps within the United States.
MTC offers a variety of benefits to assist employees in balancing their personal and professional lives, such as:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and prescription drug benefits
• Paid Vacation (3 weeks) and Sick Leave (2 weeks)
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
• 10 paid Holidays
• Short-term and Long-term disability benefits
• Company-paid Life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• And much more!
The Earle C. Clements Job Corps AcademyMorganfield, KY