The appropriate candidate will have very strong computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft OS based products and resort systems as well as good communication skills with the ability to remain calm. Willingness to learn general IT tasks to help support the overall staff. Daily tasks will be answering the telephones and assisting user with all problems that are within your skill level. Support to all employees as well as customers facing problems related to hardware, software, and networking. Responsible for troubleshooting problems faced by the end-users of PCs, laptops, printers and mobile phones by identifying issues and analyzing them. Creating work orders to be assigned to a technician if the call can’t be resolved over the phone, as well as general daily office tasks and light housekeeping.
- Support various equipment (Point of Sale, PCs, Laptops, Printers, etc.).
- Unpacking new equipment and installing and removing options in PCs.
- Installing and configuring software.
- Performing backups of workstations and servers.
- Equipment installations and swaps.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance (hardware and software upgrades).
- Install voice/data lines under direction from team members.
- Troubleshooting all level one IT problems (hardware, software and network).
- Administrative functions.
- Informs management of problem trends and provide status reports.
- Document work in ticketing system.
- Work with teammates to document recurring problems in knowledge base.
- Tech Support: Provide end user support in a timely and courteous manner.
- Support at the end user location is required at times.
- Prioritize tasks to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High School graduate.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- At least 1 year of experience with IT.
- CompTIA A+ certification desired, but not required.
- Must be skilled to handle first-level end-user support of common desktop applications such as Microsoft Office 365, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; MS Exchange; Windows 10; Server 2012 R2/2016 and Active Directory is a plus.
- Must be flexible in scheduling and able to work early mornings or evenings, weekends and all holidays.
- Possess excellent communication, analytical and documentation skills and have a desire to work with other people in a team environment.
- Can take direction and work under stressful situations.
- Possess extraordinary customer service skills in person and over the phone.
- Must be able to speak English.
*Nemacolin requires all Associates to be vaccinated against COVID-19*
WHY WORK FOR NEMACOLIN?
Experience the magic of Nemacolin. Reaching across 2,200 acres in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin offers guests a getaway like no other. Elevated accommodations range from the thrilling grandeur of The Chateau and modern elegance of Falling Rock—both recipients of the Forbes Travel Guide 2020 Awards—to the refreshing ease of The Lodge as well as The Homes and The Estates. And that is just the beginning! Nemacolin comes to life with show-stopping dining from the Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond Lautrec; two championship, Pete Dye-designed golf courses; award-winning spa and wellness services; Orvis®-endorsed fly fishing; countless outdoor activities; and snow sports, shopping, wildlife experiences, art tours, magical seasonal events, and limitless fun for all. Adventure awaits. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Unique amenities and a strong track record of exceeding industry standards makes Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help our associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization.
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Opportunities for advancement – At Nemacolin, we encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a variety of departments to better understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs – Nemacolin realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service and ability to consistently exceed guests’ expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs – As a new associate, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your growth and career interests, while sharing knowledge, advice, and encouragement along the way.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Nemacolin has consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Condé Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.
ASSOCIATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Year-Round Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $125.00 when you refer a new applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 30 days! Receive a second reward of $125.00 when the referred associate continues their employment for a total of 90 days!
- Seasonal Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $100.00 when you refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 60 days (rewards not applicable for rehires)!
- Enterprise - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate car rentals through Enterprise at a discount rate.
- X-Plan Ford Pricing - As a Ford Partner, Nemacolin gives you the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at Ford Motor Company’s XPlan Pricing. The discounted prices are good on new, leased, or used vehicles. Your family members in the same household are also eligible to receive discounted prices, just because you work at Nemacolin.
- Verizon Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 17% discount
- AT&T Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 13% discount
- Sprint Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 15% discount
- 84 Lumber - 17 % (associate must pay to haul).