Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Description of the Company:
Skyways Media is a family owned business operating in Canada, USA, UK and Ireland, currently employing circa 30 staff members.
Values of the Company:
Our main focus as a business is to produce zero cost high end coffee table style publications and create long-term business relationships.
As for our employees at Skyways Media, we provide an enjoyable relaxed environment for our staff and we create a place to develop your skills and nurture talent.
The purpose of a Sales and Marketing Executive is to create opportunities for new clients to join our company.
Base salary plus commission OTE $60,000.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact via telephone potential customers and pitch our products and services.
- Set appointments for our territory-based reps in North America whose role it is to get new clients to purchase advertising space within our guides.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Responsible for tracking and logging your own commissions
- Proven working experience in a sales environment
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Be prepared to work different shift patterns.
- Be commission driven
- Excellent communicator
- Superior people skills
- Ability to work hard
- Be driven to develop your sales skills
- 80 hours paid Vacation Days per annum (takes affect after 3 months of employment)
- 40 hours paid Absence Days per annum (takes affect after 3 months of employment)
- Paid Holidays (The Holidays Skyway’s acknowledge are outlined within the Employee Handbook)
- 5 days paid bereavement leave
- $200 Health Benefits Contribution per Biweekly payroll (takes affect after 3 months of employment)
- $500 employee referral programme (if the referred employee completes 1 month of service, the employee who provided the referral will be entitled to $250 bonus in their following pay. If the same employee completes 2 months of employment, the employee who provided the referral will receive an additional $250 in their following pay.