Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of Persons’ behavioral dynamics.
- Ability to respond effectively to crisis.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to structure and organize responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Physical and mental demands are located at end of job description.
- Ability to pass certification for CPR, First AID and MAP.
- Valid driver’s license; reliable transportation.
- Ability to provide goal-oriented services.
- Ability to counsel.
- Ability to safely transport Person.