Lead Bartender for Dining and Special Events
Key Responsibilities of the Bartender:
• Stocks bar, mixes and serves alcoholic beverages, assists in cost control, inventory and maintaining inventory records.
• Maintains inventory control through conscientious use and careful monitoring of all food and beverage products and communicates with management in a timely manner when supplies are needed.
• Ensures compliance with applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
• Communicates guest requests and concerns to the Department Manager.
• Performs opening and closing duties which include, but are not limited to: inventory, cash control, cleaning, and restocking.
• Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
• Reviews banquet schedule for changes, calendar of events, and special events.
• Serves catered parties from service or portable bars.
• Occasionally serves meals to guests.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Westmoreland Country ClubExport, PA