Why work at Nemacolin? We offer extensive technical training and career growth potential within our Forbes rated 4 star spa. Our therapists earn an hourly wage plus industry premium commission and service charge. Our tiered commission system offers opportunities for advancement. Two CEU classes offered in house per year. We have a seasoned Management Team with over 28 years of Spa Industry experience. We promote from within and will give you the tools and training to succeed. We value our associates and promote an inclusive team environment!
If this sounds like the place for you, we would love to speak with you! We are currently looking for Massage Therapists for multiple availabilities.
The Spa Massage Therapist will perform professional massage and body treatment services on guests. The massage therapist has a well-rounded knowledge of human anatomy and physiology enabling him/her to identify postural imbalances, weight distribution, circulatory (venous or lymphatic) conditions, muscular tension or injuries, and poor tissue integrity. Therapist should have a keen interest in their own physical well being and appearance reflecting the mood and image of the spa industry.
- Perform a professional and thorough massage/body service for all guests.
- Must have a working knowledge of anatomy and physiology to understand the relationship between the structure and function of the area being treated.
- Be able to answer any question posed by the guest.
- Must maintain a professional attitude.
- Must maintain immaculate personal cleanliness and hygiene, uniforms must be cleaned and pressed at all times.
- Therapy rooms must be left immaculate at all times for the following services.
- Therapist must be trained in all spa services.
- Therapists are responsible for morning and evening preparations, which are scheduled on a rotating basis.
- Must work as team member aiding fellow therapist, attendants, and Management.
- Must comply with and adhere to all laws (state, county, etc) applicable.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations stipulated by Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and Spa.
- Clean work station at end of shift.
- Assist in special duties and assignment as required.
- Attend all required massage and body treatment training.
- Attend all staff meetings.
- Must have current Pennsylvania state license and meet all necessary state requirements.
- Experienced therapists and recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, good grammar, speaking skills, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to speak English.
*Nemacolin requires all Associates to be vaccinated against COVID-19*
WHY WORK FOR NEMACOLIN?
Experience the magic of Nemacolin. Reaching across 2,200 acres in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin offers guests a getaway like no other. Elevated accommodations range from the thrilling grandeur of The Chateau and modern elegance of Falling Rock—both recipients of the Forbes Travel Guide 2020 Awards—to the refreshing ease of The Lodge as well as The Homes and The Estates. And that is just the beginning! Nemacolin comes to life with show-stopping dining from the Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond Lautrec; two championship, Pete Dye-designed golf courses; award-winning spa and wellness services; Orvis®-endorsed fly fishing; countless outdoor activities; and snow sports, shopping, wildlife experiences, art tours, magical seasonal events, and limitless fun for all. Adventure awaits. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Unique amenities and a strong track record of exceeding industry standards makes Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help our associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization.
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Opportunities for advancement – At Nemacolin, we encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a variety of departments to better understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs – Nemacolin realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service and ability to consistently exceed guests’ expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs – As a new associate, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your growth and career interests, while sharing knowledge, advice, and encouragement along the way.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Nemacolin has consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Condé Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.
ASSOCIATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Year-Round Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $250.00 when you refer a new applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 90 days! Receive a second reward of $250.00 when the referred associate continues their employment for a total of 6 months! Receive a third award of $500.00 when an associate continues their employment for 1 year (rewards not applicable for rehires)!
- Seasonal Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $100.00 when you refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 60 days (rewards not applicable for rehires)!
- Enterprise - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate car rentals through Enterprise at a discount rate.
- X-Plan Ford Pricing - As a Ford Partner, Nemacolin gives you the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at Ford Motor Company’s XPlan Pricing. The discounted prices are good on new, leased, or used vehicles. Your family members in the same household are also eligible to receive discounted prices, just because you work at Nemacolin.
- Verizon Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 17% discount.
- Sprint Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 15% discount.
- 84 Lumber - 17 % (associate must pay to haul).