Located in SW Cedar Rapids, ACP, Inc. is proud to be the only US manufacturer of commercial high-speed and microwave ovens used in some of your favorite restaurants! ACP, Inc. is a division of the ALI Group and a leader in providing high-speed cooking solutions to the foodservice industry. We are seeking a Human Resources Recruiting Specialist to join our team!
Hours: 8 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
The Human Resources Recruiting Specialist will partner with the HR Director in sourcing and hiring production team associates for their assembly, fabrication, welding and warehouse teams. Key responsibilities include traditional sourcing strategies, assisting in the enhancement of local recruiting plans and resources, implementing proactive recruiting strategies, and ensuring Affirmative Action and compliance for hiring practices.
In addition, this person may perform other administration tasks to assist the business in various project work, employee event coordination, etc.
Key Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Assist in development and execution of proactive and creative sourcing and recruiting strategies.
- Provide sourcing, staffing, and interviewing services to fill hourly production roles in a timely manner. Conduct phone screen and onsite interviews for qualified candidates, and make recommendations for candidates to move forward in the selection process.
- Execute recruiting plans and conduct regular follow-up with hiring managers.
- Understand the roles within ACP manufacturing team to effectively fill positions with the right skill set.
- Establish strong relationships with hiring managers to assist in building strong teams.
- Ensure compliance with hiring policies and procedures.
- Assist with other various tasks such as personnel file maintenance, training records documentation, conducting new hire orientation, or other business administration projects and assistance as needed.
- HS diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred. PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
- Prior professional human resources experience with an emphasis in manufacturing recruitment preferred.
- Strong computer skills including experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Publisher.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making ability.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Effective organization skills to assist in effectively prioritizing and juggling multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail required.