Caregiver In-Home HTS/Direct Care Professional-Weekend Doubles Available
Tulsa, OK 74107
Brighter Day is the heart and soul of providing services for people living with developmental disabilities and adult autism.
Responsibilities of a HTS Caregiver include:
· Assist clients with day to day living
· Transport clients to and from appointments and activities
· Communicate with team regarding client care
Available caregiver shifts may include:
· Weekend Doubles--Saturday and Sunday 7am-11pm (32 hours) Tulsa (Promenade Mall area)
· Thursday 4pm-midnight, Friday 4pm-8am Saturday, Saturday 4pm-8am Sunday (40 hours) West Tulsa
· Evenings 3pm-11pm ( 40 hours) Gilcrease Area and Sapulpa
· Saturday & Sunday 3pm-10pm (14 hours) Pick up client in Broken Arrow and drive to home in West Tulsa
Need other work hours? Call HR to discuss your specific available hours.
Other activities of the Direct Care HTS/Caregiver are aimed at building life skills such as community involvement, activity development and training in social interaction.
Brighter DayTulsa, OK