ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of placement, injury prevention, health improvement and rehabilitation management solutions, dedicated to delivering superior care and improving both patient and client outcomes. We strive to increase the workforce’s ability to perform their job duties safely and decrease the risk of injury in a contemporary, dynamic work environment.
ProgressiveHealth, LLC is seeking a full-time Disability Specialist to join our team of professionals onsite at a local automotive manufacturing facility in Chattanooga, TN.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the companies Medical Leave of Absence process in coordination of the company provided short- and long-term disability benefits
- Maintaining and developing new creative programming
- Tracking data for program effectiveness and conducting routine audits
- Creating yearly strategies based on data collected
What you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university;
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with 1 year of related manufacturing experience
- Experience in Disability Management and Analytics
- Excellent computer skills: knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Exceptional organization skills, and demonstrated excellence in customer service and communication.
This full-time position includes:
- Excellent compensation package
- Competitive pay
- Robust benefit package:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Continuing Education