Account Manager in Exton, PA. We are a fast-growing national telemedicine service, providing 24/7/365 access to a premier group of Emergency and Family Medicine trained physicians. We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and friendly “team player” to join our staff.
• Assist the Sales Department in all areas.
• Maintain understanding of current and prospective of client needs, requirements and deadlines.
• Help customers through email, phone, online presentations and in-person meetings.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in an office setting.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills via phone and email.
• Possess the highest degree of integrity by maintaining “confidentiality”.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
• This is a full-time position, offering a competitive salary and generous comprehensive benefits.
Swift MDExton, PA