Apartment Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Provide our residents with electrical, plumbing and appliance repair services in a friendly, courteous and expedient manner
- Prepare vacant apartments for new residents move-ins
- Complete required paperwork such as inventory logs, service tickets and daily recap sheets
Apartment Maintenance Technician Qualifications
- Experience with repairs in electrical, plumbing and appliance matters
- Owns tools and reliable transportation; and, has a valid driver's license
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
What You Will Receive
- We offer free education and training to all of team members
- Rent discounts are available when you live in a 1st Lake apartment
- A robust benefits package and a generous amount of paid time off
- Our Apartment Maintenance Technicians are also eligible for monthly bonuses based on occupancy.
- And, with over 75 different apartment communities, there is ample opportunity for growth.
Still Not Convinced?
Click here https://1stlake.com/company-culture/ to learn more about our organization and our culture!