We are looking for a qualified Sales support specialist to join our team. You will provide support to sales representatives and clients. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.Responsibilities
- Input all sales into front end order system to meet publication deadlines
- Communicate with sales reps and clients regarding art and billing
- Work with creative team in providing print and digital advertisements
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Provide data tracking reports and guides to sales team and clients
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches
- Review pending orders and specific customers' requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
Why Join Us?
- Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist
- Hands on experience in using multiple systems
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
Lee Enterprises offers competitive wages in a dynamic, interesting work environment with career growth opportunities. We offer an extensive benefit program that can be personalized to your needs. Our benefit program includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company provided life insurance and supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401K retirement plan with company match. We also offer generous paid time off to allow the flexibility to balance personal life and work. This includes paid parental leave for new parents.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of high-quality local news, with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have print, digital and e-replica versions. Lee's newspapers have a combined circulation of more than 1.2 million daily. Our digital sites attract more than 44 million unique visits monthly. We also have a rapidly growing roster of digital products for consumers, and are committed to aggressive digital growth.
Lee Enterprises is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting and retaining a workforce whose diversity reflects the communities we serve. Lee embraces change, and we recognize that we must create and maintain a culture of fervent inclusion. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net .
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply.